Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, November 29, 2018

School Books

Books are my favorite school supply, and we have quite a few goods ones we are using in school right now. 

To better understand our world's geography and the cultures of each country, we are using a cartography book (full of maps) and two versions of The Travel Book (one is geared towards kids, but both are full of great information and photographs). 





We've been working our way through the Penderwick series during our morning read-aloud time. We are currently on the 4th book. 



We also read one of Mr. Browne's Precepts each morning and the daily poem from our Nature Poem book.



I absolutely love how much we read together....how rich our educational experience is because of the stories we share together.






I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday


1 comment: