Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Dressember

December is almost here! The arrival of December used to always be about the Christmas tree, but now it's all about the dress.


Dressember is a growing campaign that uses a fashion statement to raise awareness and funds in the fight against human trafficking. Last year over $1 million was raised. Very few people have the skills and training to operate rescue missions, but all of us have the ability to wear a dress (or tie) to speak up for those who are victims. 


This year my youngest daughter is joining me in wearing a dress every day. Would you consider supporting us? You can follow our journey on instagram @fiddlejillsdresses or visit our team donation page Dressed to Bless


And now I'm off to find a comfortable pair of pants to wear....only 3 more days of pants!








2 comments:

  1. I haven't worn a dress since way before I retired except at daughter's wedding last year, but love the idea of this. Wonderful cause and such a sad, sad reason to have a cause.

    ReplyDelete