Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, May 31, 2018

May in Review



May was all about getting the garden in order
2 yards of mulch and 1 yard of dirt
3 days of shoveling and transporting and planting
It's hard work, but I enjoy the work, and I really enjoy the results!




May's garden saw honeysuckle, clematis, daylillies, roses, 
peonies, lupine, azaeleas and rhododendrons.





My photography focus for the month of May was macro.
The photos I'm including in the post were some of the photos I took. 
I learned how to take photos in full sunlight (like the photo below and 
the last one in this post), and have a natural, dark background.



I planted sunflowers, morning glories, moonflowers, zinnias, poppies, 
marigolds and cosmos from seed. It will be fun to watch them 
grow over the next several months.






Stats:
16 books read
2.5 miles ran
3 days in Sunriver
0 gigs
6 pounds lost 





I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!! The main thing I miss in city living is the garden I used to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the little frog -- great shot! Beautiful photography. your garden sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful garden, especially the first shot-that's one of those bucket list shots for me!

    ReplyDelete