Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Pink Trees

I live 1/2 mile from a beautiful park. The park is enjoyed by many from all over during the summer months, but is fairly quiet in the fall, winter and spring. One of my favorite things about this park is the gravel lane that is lined with kawanzan cherry trees that bloom each spring. When they are in bloom, I make every effort to walk through the park daily and appreciate their beauty.











Because I photograph these trees every year, I'm always trying to find new ways to capture their beauty. This year I got some puddle reflection shots that I like a lot, and I also took my glass ball.










I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images. I don't think I've ever seen cherry blossoms. I particularly liked the reflections and the glass ball. I have thought recently of purchasing one. Have a great week. I am joining you from All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos make me smile. The colors of pink and green are perfect. I look at the cherry blossoms and I think of the yumminess of plump, sweet deep red cherries. :-)
    The View from the Top of the Ladder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Spring it is!Love the second capture where the branches "reach" as in an arch! And the reflections above the globes. Spot on with your daughter running!! Thank you for showing the pink side of spring with the pink blooming trees:) wishing you the romance of spring this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the reflections photo and your gazing ball shots. Very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the puddle jumping shots! The pink blossoms are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete