Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Editing

I don't spend a lot of time editing my photos. In fact, I don't have photoshop or lightroom or any other fancy editing software. All the editing I do is done either in the instagram app or another phone editing app. Today I thought I would share some of my recent edits...first is the photo sooc (straight out of camera) and then the edit.


 before...


after...



 before...


after...




 before...


after...




 before...


after...




 before...

after...




I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday

4 comments:

  1. Love these - befores and afters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schön. Bearbeitung lohnt.
    Liebe Grüße
    Susa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful edits - I love the before and after shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely experiment. You don’t need photoshop! Groetjes Hetty

    ReplyDelete