Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Upping the Ante

It's Dressember and I'm wearing a dress every day during the month of December to raise awareness and funds in the fight against modern day slavery. The first week and a half I wore a different dress each day. Then I got the idea to wear the same black dress every day, but style it differently each day. It was fun and a great challenge in creativity and simplicity, so I offered to got a second week if I got enough donations.


The donations came pouring in, and I've been stretching my creative muscles finding new ways to wear the dress this week.


It's actually been fun, and I've decided to up the ante and wear the dress again next week (I'll definitely take a break from it over the weekend). BUT....I really want to meet and then exceed my fundraising goal. So...for each $50 raised, I'll find a new way to wear this dress. If you can donate $5, $10, $20...any amount, it would greatly be appreciated.

You can find my fundraising page HERE.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. You've come up with some fantastic combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing well at varying the look. Having mostly solid colors helps but I LOVE the black and white plaid shirt!

    ReplyDelete