Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Fiddlejill's Frogs

We have an abundance of frogs where we live. Our yard shares a side with a pond / swamp / bog area, and we also live between two lakes. I guess that's the perfect environment for frogs. In the summer months it's not uncommon for me to find frogs resting in the garden's blooms, or perched in interesting places. Other times, I find a frog and then let the be the subject of a photo shoot...like I did below. 





On instagram I usually post a frog photo each Friday, calling it #frogfriday. I have also organized the entire collection under the hashtag #fiddlejillsfrogs if you are interested in seeing more.



I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous little models! How fortunate to have them around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frogs are so adorable and your photos of them here are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete