Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Walk Through the Park

Although our days are full with school, work and ministry opportunities, we try to make time to get out and enjoy the beauty of this season. This past week my youngest daughter and I headed out for a walk through our local park. 













There were so many geese gathered in the field. As we got closer and closer to them, they got louder and louder and eventually took off in flight.




 I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

9 comments:

  1. I agree with your comment! Sometimes it's a toss up to take the camera with you or not! In this case All Seasons would have missed out on your one of a kind moments though with this massive take-off of the geese! Many thanks, and have a lovely week, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the autumn colours of the maples! The blue sky is a real bonus! Thanks for sharing. Groetjes Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely to see your autumn colours. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could sit by that lake all day looking at the leaves, the water, and the leaves. A perfect way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete