Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, October 23, 2017

More Fall Beauty

It's been over a decade since we lived in Vermont. We were there for several years, and it's hard to beat a New England fall. However, in recent years I've come to realize that the Pacific Northwest puts on a pretty decent fall show as well...in it's own way. I can't get enough of seeing all the colorful trees this time of year.













 I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Our fall is VERY delayed ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, now THIS is Fall:) Here in North Cal. there are finally some yellow leaves appearing. Love the pumpkin fields (pumpkin patch is too small of a word). Thanks a bunch Jill for sharing Fall colors with All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. REDS! And that blue sky - nothing more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color contrasts in these shots. Helps to explain why fall is my favorite season of the year!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/10/blacksmiths-at-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I wish our pumpkin farms would let us go out in the field, bu they claim it is too dangerous because of the spiders.

    ReplyDelete