Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Fiddle Jill's Fiddle

If you follow me on instagram, you know my username is "fiddlejill". It's also the beginning of my email address. Many moons ago I was wanting to switch my email from the standard first name / last name and find something unique but not hard to remember. Originally I wanted "fiddlebird" because my parent's called me bird when I was younger. However, it wasn't available without attaching a number so I just went with "fiddlejill".

My violin is a favorite subject of mine to photograph and I've enjoyed finding many different ways to capture this part of my life. I have a hashtag (#fiddlejillsfiddle) on instagram with over 230 posts, all featuring my violin.

Here are the most recent submissions to the hashtag...






I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday

4 comments:

  1. I simply adore your music pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this Jill!! I have a gorgeous 200 year old violin which I used as a subject on my instagram years ago now. I can't play it anymore due to arthritis in my hands and a chronic wrist condition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! Love your hashtag. I keep my pics organized by hashtags! Love these pics! Beautiful and I love your user name!

    ReplyDelete