Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Cliffs of Moher

One day in Ireland we drove out of our way to see Ireland's most popular tourist destination...the famous Cliffs of Moher. My husband wasn't too thrilled, but I really wanted to see them and talked him into it. I knew the weather wasn't going to be great, but I was really hoping it wouldn't be rainy. It started raining the minute we parked and got out of our car. The rain combined with the wind made for some miserable weather. Usually I am game for adventure, but this was miserable and I was too worried about my camera to take many photos. We walked to one view point, snapped a couple photos and then headed back to the car. I hope I can return and explore more some day.









I'm linking up with I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons
Wednesday Around the World and Image-in-ing 

8 comments:

  1. Wow - how stunning, even in the mist and rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wel, a bood excuse to return another time. The pictures are stunning! Groetjes,
    Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see why you wanted to go there! Even in the mist and rain these are impressive views! Hope you will strike gold the next time you go there for taking shots! Many thanks for your efforts to share these with All Seasons! Hope your weather is more comfortable this week than in your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does indeed look like miserable weather, but you got some nice images of some fantastic scenery.
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/10/at-this-bridge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill,

    WOW, gorgeous photos and the weather was purrfect...ahhh for the drama factor that it created! I'm glad you got to see this place. It's really breath-taking! Thanks for sharing. Please join me on not-so Wordless Wednesday! Have a blessed day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete