Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, June 19, 2017

Weekend Getaway

Last weekend our girls were invited to spend some time away with friends, so we took advantage of the opportunity and got away ourselves. We love to do wine tasting, but almost always go a bit east. This time we went southwest and tried some new places in the Willamette Valley (known for their pinot noirs). And then we stayed at this gorgeous resort and spa. The gardens were beautiful, but we only walked around for a few minutes because the pollen was so dense and our noses were running, our eyes were itching and we were sneezing!













I'm linking up with I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons

5 comments:

  1. What a relaxed outing! Am happy for you that you decided to go away too! After all, it was Fathers Day:) Many thanks for sharing these lovely surroundings of the wine tasting (which is similar to the area I live) with All Seasons! Have a lovely week, Jill:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love the valley - the scenery and the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderfully relaxing getaway! Beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place to spend a weekend or two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat get away location. - Loved that statue at the end. - We have lots of Wineries here in (Wally World -aka Walla Walla) although I've never went to any tastings (not much of a wine lover).

    ReplyDelete