Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, May 25, 2017

My Garden

My garden is coming to life more and more every day and that is a wonderful, welcome thing! I just love how my plants mature every year, and I'm grateful for all the hard work of the years past and the beauty I can enjoy because of it. I'll likely do several posts on my garden this summer, but for now, here are a few snapshots from this week.







My honeysuckle is going crazy - which is so nice to see because it was quite diseased at the end of last summer. And my two clematis are full of blooms.






My knockout rose bushes are gigantic and just covered in blooms! I have one in front and one in back that I planted 6 years ago.



I'm linking up with Little Things Thursday

3 comments:

  1. See what happens when I get busy and don't stop by your blog for a bit? You take hikes, you publish a cd, you get a new fence! You've been happily busy.

    ReplyDelete