Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

British Columbia

I've thoroughly enjoyed my blogging break and I'm tempted to continue, but I do miss blogging. School is in full swing and it's going well, so I'm going to try to get back to blogging when I can.

My husband and I took a quick trip to British Columbia (Vancouver and Victoria) this past week to celebrate our anniversary and I thought I would share some of those photos.


Our first stop in Vancouver was Capilano Supsension Bridge park...there were several ways to experience the park, including crossing the big suspension bridge.



There was a cliff walk...




a treetop adventure...





and a boardwalk....




Our next stop was the Queen Elizabeth Garden







The next day we headed to Victoria via ferry and had fun exploring the downtown and harbor area.





If you get the chance, visit British Columbia - it's beautiful!



I'm linking up with Wednesday Around the WorldImage-in-ing and Life Through the Lens

3 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love the bridge in the trees - what a magical place!
    PS come join Little Things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images, but I doubt I could get up the nerve to walk that bridge - I'm paranoid around heights! Thank you for letting me travel it vicariously and for sharing these photos at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/09/up-up-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. British Columbia is high on my list of must sees. I wold like to visit that side of Canada before I visit any other parts. Your images make me want to visit sooner, rather than later, but alas it will have to wait a bit.

    Lisa @ LTTL

    ReplyDelete