Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, May 2, 2016

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 18


the GOOD
In 2016 I'm attempting to do #52weeksofstorytelling with a different theme each week.
Week 17/52 - Peace


One of the greatest ways I experience peace is when I'm surrounded by nature. When I took this pic, I was standing on a "platform of peace" in a local park. The first time we went there, we were on a guided tour with other homeschoolers. The guild told the kids (there were a lot of them) that once they stepped onto the platform, they could not utter a word. They all complied and it was magical (and quite peaceful)! Now whenever we return, my girls are silent on the platform of peace. 





the RANDOM
blooms and leaves, walking through a willow arch, rananculus
playing mandolin, columbine, evening light






the FUN
frog friend, chives, pink streets
clematis, fallen blooms, wisteria




I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun , Seasons and Life Through the Lens

10 comments:

  1. I love love love your way of telling stories and capturing the beauty around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this way of story-telling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your frogs pictures! Does your daughter play the mandolin? I love that sound. Your part of the world is so different than mine and it is so fun to see the different flowers and trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The columbine in the first section is may favorite - your capture is so sharp -stunning! Many thanks for sharing your peaceful walk with SEASONS - it's enviable with so many flowers! Have a great week and "see" you very soon:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely...my favorite is the bottom right in the first collage. The light in that one is especially gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely collection. How fun that you caught a tree frog on a flower! Splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh.... look at that bed of petals. The photography possibilities abound.

    Another fun, fun week for you and your family. Happy Mother's Day Jill.

    Lisa @ Life Thru the Lens

    ReplyDelete