Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Black and White Wednesday ~ Statues and Sculptures

On a recent outing I came across the most beautiful outdoor seating area. I'm not really sure what to call it because we were several stories high in the city, and on the grounds of a medical complex. It was a place of beauty and respite for those who were weary with the  heaviness that often comes with illness and disease. There were several statues and sculptures and we enjoyed looking at them.









 Linking up with  Black and White Wednesday 

3 comments:

  1. I love that part of OHSU. I think it has Kohler in the name since it's part of the Kohler Pavilion. Such a tranquil place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are interesting! How nice to have a retreat from the hospital setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the statues, especially in black and white. I need to take a trip downtown myself.

    ReplyDelete