Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, June 22, 2015

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 24


the GOOD
hummingbirds, hydrangeas and trees
forests, fiddles and ferns
cilantro flowers, cosmos and more hummingbirds




the RANDOM
Smith Rock, sunsets and flowers
my girl in the park and hydrangeas
our table, practicing new music and family photo





the FUN
I was invited to take over the instagram feed of NW Healthy Mama for a day - what fun!
fresh eggs, basil and coffee, broccoli, garden rainbow
picking raspberries, strawberries and carrots
my garden and a trail





I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun

4 comments:

  1. That sunset, wow! Love the violin shaped cutting board - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always gorgeous! You have this iPhone thing down! I love that style of coffee pot. I have no idea how to use it, but I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They aren't all iphone pics, but most are - (hummingbird close ups are not)

      The coffee pot is a Chemex and it's a pour-over method. I've just switched this month and I love it. Although it takes more time than pushing "on", it's a fun morning ritual.

      Delete
  3. So many great photos. I enjoyed this. The Violin with the strawberries caught my eye as did the gorgeous sunset in the 2nd set and the lovely tree shot in the first set.

    ReplyDelete