Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, May 25, 2015

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 20

the GOOD
a beautiful, scenic hike
wildflowers galore
pretty pastel purples


macro goodness
flowers, weeds and raspberries



the RANDOM
baby praying mantises and baby ducks 
frogs and mama duck
all visiting in our yard




the FUN
there was an editing assingment on instagram using Snapseed
Here are a couple grids showing the steps and final products.
Although I have used Snapseed before, I learned a lot this week. I particularly like "structure" and "ambiance" options, as well as the spot removal tool (You can see that I removed trees in the pics below)

I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun

1 comment:

  1. Oo off to check out snapseed.
    Love the purple poofy flowers in the vases!

    ReplyDelete