Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, April 3, 2015

My Grandma

sharing 5 random facts about my beautiful Grandma who went to be with Jesus this week...


Ella Elizabeth
June 12, 1915 - April 1, 2015


1. Anne Frank was born on my Grandma's 14th birthday - June 12, 1929
(we were learning about Anne Frank in history this week and learned this)

2. My Grandma was one of 12 children and was the last one to pass away. She had one brother who surpassed her in age, living to be 100. 

3. She is probably most remembered for all the chocolate chip cookies she baked.

4. She dropped out of school after 6th grade to help work the family farm.

5. Grandma loved her God, her family and her friends well.





linking up with A Rural Journal for Random 5 Friday

4 comments:

  1. Wow your Grandma almost made it to 100. She sounds like a wonderful person. Chocolate Chip cookies are a good thing to be remembered for as well as helping to work on the family farm. I so enjoyed reading about her. I'm sorry for your loss but oh is she going to be having a wonderful Easter in Heaven this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very sorry for your loss. I miss my sweet Grandmother a great deal. They can be such special forces in our lives! I know you will miss her a lot. God bless!

    Have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss ... your Grandmother sounds like she left you with some very sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless comfort you and your family, Jill, as you grieve your loss and celebrate your beautiful Grandmother's life.

    ReplyDelete