Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, April 6, 2015

Good, Random, Fun ~ Week 13

the GOOD
With an instagram challenge of "myweekofreflections", it being Holy Week 
and my Grandma passing, the past week was reflective in more ways than one.



the RANDOM
St. John's bridge at Cathedral Park, dogwood, a pink lane
spring music, an April Fool's trick (big bow/tiny violin, big violin/tinybow), bunny in a basket



the FUN
my rainbow is complete...
I love the finished product and had so much fun building it all month


I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your loss, may her memories be a blessing.
    The rainbow month is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that you lost your Grandma. This is a wonderful collage of beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete