giving my brain a workout today
writing this post in phrases of
six words using the theme push
sharing five random thoughts with you
1. almost skipped this one ~ too hard!
but then I pushed that thought
right out of my mind and
pushed and pulled my way through
2. everyday new bulbs push their way
up through the ground announcing spring.
soon their blooms will push open...
in fact, a few already have
3. I need to push certain thoughts away...
our upcoming trip is not an
interruption to our school year, but
rather the opportunity of a lifetime
4. a loose tooth is finally out!
push and pull, twist and turn
it seemed to be hanging on
longer than necessary, but no more.
all she wants for Easter is
her two front teeth (and candy)
5. pushing myself and my limits, through
sacrifice and fasting during this lent.
Only by your power can we
push back our enemies: only in
your name can we trample foes.