1. Vacations are a great way to end one year and begin the next. Away from the demands of regular life, surrounded by those you love the most, holed up in a cabin....it's bliss!
2. Even though we keep a pretty active schedule of hiking, rock climbing and walking for miles and miles while on vacation, it was restful and wonderful.
3. Coming home from vacation is hard...especially when your schedule was out of whack before you left. And also when you didn't get all the Christmas decorations put away before leaving. And also when you have a big birthday to plan and celebrate in less than a week. Jumping back in with both feet is going to feel weird!
4. I love instagram. Maybe a little too much. I don't have a particular style or niche so I end up posting several times a day. Most of my posts have something to do with nature, violin, my kids, or Bible study.
5. It's Friday! I'm fresh home from vacation and have the whole weekend in front of me - what a gift!
I'm linking up with A Rural Journal today