Ahhhh....a new year
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end;
They are new every morning, great is your faithfulness.
And he who was seated on the throne said,
"Behold, I am making all things new."
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation:
The old has gone and the new has come!
2 Corinthians :17
Although I am not defined by what I do or don't do in any given year, I look forward to the opportunity to start fresh each year with a few goals and specific areas of focus.
Lord willing, in 2014 some or all of the following will happen:
- More fully understand what it means to SERVE God and others.
- Experience a family mission immersion trip to Thailand.
- Read, read and read some more...hopefully learning a lot on the way.
- Continue to advocate on behalf of children around the world.
- Smile, laugh and enjoy those I share my life with.
Happy New Year ~ May God pour out his love on you and may you glorify Him in all you do.