Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Capturing Blessings ~ November


Good morning



Autumn


 Grateful (to have time to spend with my mom)


Spices - hands down my favorite



Up close



Crisp


Everyday - His mercies are new



In my bag



Fall bounty



Color



Lyrics



A pattern



Burning



Street view



Good day



Family (of the string variety)



Makes me smile - packing shoeboxes



Blessing ~ seeing the sun shine in November



Brown



A sign



An ordinary moment ~ doing school



Sunrise ~ well, technically sunset since I slept through sunrise



Texture



From a distance ~ Mt. Hood



On the road again




recipe



and here's the list for December - will you join us?

No comments:

Post a Comment