Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nature in the Home

The nature in the home link up is on break for the summer, but that doesn't mean I've stopped bringing what's outside my home inside my home. This is one of my favorite parts of summer and now that my garden is fully in bloom, it's a great time to make little bouquets and clutter up my home with flowers!


My mom bought me this sweet vase when I was with her last week. My husband declared it the ultimate clutter vase, but I think it's sweet. Especially when it stands alone in the middle of our table.




We spotted these two small sunflowers coming up voluntarily on the side of the road near our neighborhood. They were getting lost in the weeds, so we grabbed them and gave them places of honor in our home. My gigantic sunflowers will be in bloom soon!


I'd love to see what you are bringing into your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment