Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, July 1, 2013

Hello July


It's hard to believe it's July already, but it is. Here in the US that means time for lots of red, white and blue. Our youth group at church had a cake auction last night and I got this gorgeous, festive cake! And my husband bid on the mini cheese-cakes.


We've got another fun-filled month ahead of us. VBS, a trip to the midwest to see my family, and hopefully many days of swimming. 

First up, though, is for me to choose my 33 items for the next round of Project 333. I successfully and happily made it through the last 6 weeks with 33 items in my wardrobe and I'm eager to switch some things out for warmer weather.

Speaking of warmer weather....it's hot here. Especially for where we live. 90s every day. Thankfully we don't have high humidity. Unfortunately our AC is not working. Hopefully we can get someone here this week to look at it.

Here's to a good week and a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment