Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, May 9, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


taking a moment to capture contentment and joy in every day life


{pretty} 












{happy}
My girls and I went for a little hike this week to the waterfall pictured above. 



We're having summer in May and have happily spent much time outdoors.


I got some FREE rocks for my garden! I've been wanting to add some interest to my otherwise boring garden and was so happy to score some free rocks.








{funny}
One of the rocks slightly resembles the continent of Africa.


At breakfast one morning I opened a new bag of bagels and pulled out this "8". My 8 year old want to pose with it.





{real}
This is the future home of our church congregation. After meeting in schools and rented spaces for more than 15 years, we will finally have our own place. We are so excited about being part of this building campaign, but the reality is that we still have a long way to go. Determined not to go into debt over this project means that this campaign has lasted about 10 years already. We are needing a roof and raising the funds for it is our current focus. My husband is the chair of the "raise the roof" campaign and it's been interesting. We are praying for a fruitful campaign - that we will, indeed, raise the funds to put a roof on this building. We've spent a lot of time at this site lately - tours, BBQs, prayer walks, kid's visit and making handprints, taping videos for the campaign, getting rocks for our garden....it's already feeling like home!







I'm linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter


round button chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment