Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, March 28, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


taking a moment to capture contentment and joy in every day life


{pretty} 










{happy}
Our upcoming forecast makes me very, very happy!!!!


And in case you missed the big reveal, our bathroom is finished and I love the final results. 









{funny}
My girls love to play store and I found yet another one set up in their room this week. 

What I found funny were the instructions they left....(pretend she spelled everything correctly)



And there is even a tip jar!





{real}
My baby lost her first tooth! She's growing up way too quickly...








I'm linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter


round button chicken

3 comments:

  1. my boys set up stores all the time too. selling their clip on ties for 1$ ... their dad's 30 year old baseball cards for .25 :)

    your bathroom is gorgeous, and i'm so happy we can take pics of all the SPRING flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the store and the instuctions so clever

    ReplyDelete