Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, November 8, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


taking a moment to capture contentment and joy in every day life

{pretty}
We went on the most beautiful weekend hike. You can see more photos here.



 {happy}
It's shoebox time! My girls were very excited to put together their own boxes. The past couple years we've donated items to larger collections and then assembled boxes with others. We're doing that again this year, but both girls asked if they could do their own box ~ sure! And it will be fun to track where the box is delivered.



{funny}
My youngest was so excited to discover a new way to wear her scarf. It has made an appearance on her head more than once.


I'm linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter


round button chicken

1 comment: