Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving Tuesday


Do you know what is better than Black Friday and Cyber Monday?

Giving Tuesday!!

As you can see from the large font, bold type and exclamation points, I'm quite excited about this.




I don't get excited about Black Friday or Cyber Monday because they focus on buying. But I do get excited about giving. And I know a great way to get started....



What are you waiting for? Start shopping and giving gifts that have real value.


1 comment:

  1. I loved this too. I shared it too on my blog. We do Black Friday and believe it or not I blogged about it and posted it then... saw this and shared it and saved my other post for later. ;) Love this time of year... and giving back. It brings such JOY and PEACE.

    Thanks for your heart... :)

    ReplyDelete