Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Goal Surpassed

I am thrilled to announce that during the month of September, 3,159 children were sponsored through the efforts of those blogging on behalf of Compassion International.

The goal was 3,108 sponsorships. Not only was the goal met, it was surpassed by 51 additional sponsorships! 3 of those came from my readers here - THANK YOU!

Compassion is a ministry that is near and dear to my heart. I began my sponsorship journey 18 years ago (October 6, 1994) and have been blessed beyond measure by the children God has brought into our lives.

I am celebrating all week over at Compassion Family (my Compassion blog). I'd love for you to hop over there and enter some of the giveaways.

And if you feel a nudging to sponsor a child, I can help connect you with a child who is waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment