Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Dream

There are only 8 days left of Compassion blogging month, and I want to see lots and lots of kids sponsored in the next 8 days. I am so thankful for the 2 (that I know of) that have been sponsored through my blog, but I want to see 48 more.

That's right....I dream of advocating on behalf of 50 children this month. 

I know....it seems like a stretch. 

But it's my dream. 

There are hundreds of kids waiting for sponsors. Hundreds.

Can you choose just one?

Maybe you have no idea who to choose or how to choose.....let me help.

  • Do you have a heart for orphans?
  • Do you have a heart for teens?
  • Do you have a heart for kids with special needs?
  • Do you want a birthday buddy? (you can do an advanced search and request a specific birthday)
  • Do you dream of AfricaSouth AmericaAsia? (you can do an advanced search and request a specific country)
  • Do you have a favorite name? (you can do an advanced search and request a specific name)
  • Maybe you want to end the wait for a child who has been waiting a really, really long time. (There are 42 children who have been waiting more than a year)  
Please choose one.

And then let me know...just so I know if I get anywhere close to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment