Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, August 3, 2012

2 Bloggy Friends ~ 2 New E-Books

Two of my bloggy friends have released brand new e-books this week. I've reviewed one and it's splendid. The other I have not yet read, but I have no doubt it, too, is splendid.

First let's start with the one I have read....


This book is a how-to or guide to blogging for beginners. It's full of fun, practical information that really takes the pressure off creating the perfect blog and just having fun through the process of getting started. I'm not really a beginner when it comes to blogging, but still gleaned a lot of useful information from this book. 

I think the tip I appreciated the most was Jessica's encouragement to stop worrying about comments and stats. I often get discouraged about how much time I spend blogging and how little response I get, but then I remember that I find blogging fun and therapeutic. I kind of like having a little, teeny, tiny corner in the world wide web where I can express myself. 

Anyway, I highly recommend you read this book if you are looking for encouragement when it comes to blogging. 



And now for a plug for a book I haven't read.....

Eat This: Meal Salads & Whole Food Dressings
by Renee Tougas

Although I haven't actually read this book yet, I wanted to mention it here because Renee is such a gifted writer. I read her blog, FIMBY,  regularly and have read her other e-book, Nurturing Creativity: A Guide for Busy Moms.

Everything I have seen Renee do has been done well, and I have no doubt that this new e-book of hers falls into the same category.


So there you have it....two new books for you to consider.

Have you come across any new books you would recommend to me?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, Just wanted to let you know that I read your blog and look forward to your posts and your beautiful photos. I noticed your remark about not getting much response...your blog is wonderful and I hope you keep at it! Debbie from New York

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debbie, your comment is appreciated! I'm glad you enjoy my little corner of the world wide web.

      Delete