Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, July 26, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}


{pretty}

the zinnias are beginning to bloom in my garden




a recent sunsent



{happy}

we got to get away to celebrate our 16th anniversary



it's Vacation Bible School week at our church

{funny}

three goofy ladies in my garden

{real}

we have a bit of a skunk problem in and around our yard
we've seen five - both during the day and at night
it's put a big damper on playing outside this week





I'm linking up with Like Mother, Like Daughter




round button chicken

2 comments:

  1. Skunks aren't usually out during the day like that, are they? Might be rabid. My zinnias didn't come up, and I didn't get around to replanting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they aren't usually out during the day, and if they are it doesn't necessarily mean they are rabid. It's a whole family and we only saw them during the day two days last week. Usually they come out right at dusk. It's still annoying, though.

      Delete