Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday's Progress

Today I focused on the cabinets in my laundry room and under the kitchen sink. Mostly I wanted to use this space better, so much of the stuff has been moved to a different place.

I'm almost ashamed to show you these pictures because they really show my pack rat tendencies. But I made a lot of progress so.....



BEFORE




AFTER




BEFORE



AFTER



BEFORE


there were a couple layers of clutter under here



AFTER

And here's my list of what I got rid of:
  • 5 cleaning products we don't use
  • 1 king-sized comforter
  • 1 tote bag
  • 1 kitchen towel
  • 2 baskets
  • 1 candle
  • 1 candle accessory

It's still not perfect, but every little bit helps. In fact, after writing this post the first time, I realized I was not satisfied so I went back for round 2 and found 5 more things to get rid of!

1 comment:

  1. You're right - every little bit helps; it's less stuff we have to deal with.

    ~skye

    ReplyDelete