Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Guest Post at Loving Simple Living


We all know poverty exists. Too often we like to turn our eyes the other way and pretend it’s not there. We wish we could do something to make it go away, but the enormity and complexity of it is overwhelming.

If you could rescue one child from extreme poverty, would you do it?

If you could have a significant impact on the life of one person living in extreme poverty, would you step up to the challenge?
I do not have enough power or influence to change the plight of all those living in poverty. Neither do you. But I do have the power and influence to change the life of one child, and that’s what I want to talk about.
I'm over at Loving Simple Living today, talking about Compassion. To read more of the post, hop on over.

No comments:

Post a Comment