Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Monday, June 18, 2012

Ready or Not.....Summer is Here

I absolutely cannot believe that the first day of summer is this week. It feels like I still need to plant my garden, but the reality is that soon I will be harvesting zucchini. And already my lettuce is ready for eating. 


This past month has seemed like a whirlwind and I don't even have kids in school with lots of "end of the year" activities to attend.

What has happened? Where has the time gone?

Well, there was that trip I took to Mexico. But that was only 5 days. What happened to the rest of the month?

Seriously....I want to know.


I was hoping to take my girls up to a nearby park to do some school before public school kids got out of school. It didn't happen, and now the park will be too crowded and busy for us to actually concentrate on our lessons.

We've got some exciting plans this summer.
  • hiking Pinnacle Peak with friends
  • attending a sister's wedding and playing with cousins
  • girl's week with Grandma
  • celebrating our 16th anniversary
  • sailing
  • hiking
  • camping



What are your plans for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment