Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

PEEP Patrol

A lovely reader left a comment on my resolutions post and referred to PEEP (a Place for Everything and Everything in its Place). I'll be honest with you ~ it took me a couple minutes to figure out what she was talking about, which is why I spelled it out for you here. But I loved it and knew I could use it with my girls.

And so I created PEEP Patrol.

I explained to my girls what this means. I even typed up a special paper with cool fonts so they could see what the letters PEEP stood for. We went through the house on our first PEEP Patrol.

A while later I sat down at my computer and was welcomed by this....

A note from my oldest, lovingly reminding me that my tuner does not belong at the computer desk. I tried to explain that it was as a reminder to order a new one (this one is broken). She simply shook her head and said, "a place for everything and everything in it's place." She's seven.

My house is desperately waiting for another PEEP patrol so I will sign off.....

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you made PEEP Patrol. I just go around the house making noises like a chicken - pointing at things and saying, "Peep, peep".
    The Patrol idea seems a little more focused. :)

    I really like how we can share ideas and benefit from the improvements and wisdom of other like-minded souls.

    ~skye

    ReplyDelete