Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello Again....

And now for my 3rd post today....

Over the weekend, someone brought to my attention that this here blog had been nominated as a Best Simple Living Blog for 2011. When you look at the list and see the company I'm in, I feel like there must have been a mistake. I certainly don't feel like I'm in the same ball game as Zenhabits, Miss MinimalistRowdy Kittens or any of the others.

I am honored and humbled to be on this list.

Take a moment to head over to Change Your Thoughts and see other nominees.

1 comment:

  1. So neat!! I love this blog - I'm not surprised one bit. Heading over to check out some others... let me know if we can vote for you! (Or maybe that's already on there and I'll find out soon.)

    ReplyDelete