Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, November 25, 2011

A Different Kind of Black Friday Deal


I've got a deal you can't refuse. Instead of buying yourself and your loved ones more stuff they don't need, buy a gift that will greatly impact the life of someone living in poverty. For $10 you can provide a mosquito net for someone who lives in an area where the risk of malaria is high. For $55 you can provide an advanced water filtration system that will provide a family with a lifetime of safe water.

Now here is the exciting part...for one day only you can double your impact!

If you donate $10 and buy a mosquito net, I will donate $10 and buy a mosquito net. 
To donate go HERE




If you donate $55 and buy a Water of Life safe water system, I will donate $55 and buy a Water of Life safe water system. 
To donate go HERE


After you donate, you will receive an email confirmation from Compassion. Simply forward that receipt to me at fiddlejill(at)yahoo(dot)com and I will then match it.

Be sure to come back Saturday for an announcement of how many donations were received for Bite Back and Water of Life.


*This offer is good up to a total of $500

No comments:

Post a Comment