Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, August 26, 2011

What a Week!

This week was FULL....

There really wasn't much on our calendar, but we managed to fill our days.

there were flowers....


there was a birthday (mine)...




I asked for and got new gardens....so there has been planning for next year





I also got a new camera, so I've been experimenting....



taking MORE pictures of my gorgeous sunflowers!






And there was swimming at a nearby lake with friends....

The weekend looks FULL too... we have a rafting trip tomorrow and a church picnic on Sunday. Don't you just love summer?

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you, Jill! Your week looks just about perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!
    The photos of the sunflowers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete