Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Hike

In honor of Father's Day, we did what daddy likes to do best....hiking!



The girls were a bit disappointed that they didn't have daddy all to themselves on Father's Day. At one point my youngest asked why I didn't leave the country - daddy was out of the country on Mother's Day and apparently she thinks that's what the other parent is supposed to do. I'll work harder at obliging her next year....I'm already dreaming about where I could go.

What did you do on Father's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Jill that sounds like a perfectly delightful way to honor your daughter's wishes. Spa day? A sun bath on a tropical beach somewhere? :) How cute that they thought you were supposed to be gone for the day, and not just gone, but out of the country!

    Happy father's day.

    ReplyDelete