Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 23 - Take 2

Ever since I decluttered my jewelry, I've been a bit unsatisfied with my jewelry storage. I've been looking for a jewelry box to keep them in and today found one for 70% off. It's a bit bigger than I need, but it does the trick.

It also provided me another chance to scrutinize my pieces of jewelry and I was able to declutter a bit more.

BEFORE


AFTER

I love how it hides it all - and everything fits in it.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Jill! I've thinned out my jewelry box several times, but I could definitely get rid of more. I only wear some of the pieces occasionally, and I'm not sure why I have a hard time parting with some of pieces I never wear.

    Thanks for the inspiration to take another look through my jewelry box to see what else I can do without.

    BTW - You are kicking butt with Tanja's bootcamp!

    ReplyDelete