Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 25


Office

Directly across the room from our homeschool cabinet is our computer desk. It's a simple set-up.

I also use one cupboard in the kitchen to store office-type things. I keep stationary and envelopes, medical records, my Compassion stuff (letter writing, advocacy, etc), recipe binders and two treasure chests (one for each girl to store their quarters in). It may not look much different, but I was able to get rid of quite a bit of stuff in here. My goal was to eliminate the "layers" in the deep cabinet and I almost succeeded!


BEFORE


AFTER


1 comment:

  1. It's looking good Jill! You already had a very compact set-up and you made some great strides with it. Paper clutter used to be a beast for me before I got it tackled.

    ReplyDelete