Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Friday, February 4, 2011

Boot Camp - Day 20

Hobbies

I don't have any craft hobbies, so I decided to tackle my gardening tools.

BEFORE



AFTER

My kids left the top off this recently and it filled with water (we get a lot of rain)....this made throwing things out a lot easier! Soggy and wet?!?! - into the trash bag! Notice I threw away enough that there was space inside the bin for the pots? Before they were sitting next to the bin, creating yard clutter.


Next I moved on to my homeschooling cabinet (because homeschooling has become a bit of a hobby for me!)


BEFORE






AFTER

(since this picture was taken, more than half those books are gone!)



WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

  1. A double woo-hoo!

    My definition of hobbies is loose. For a lot of folks it's going to be crafts, but there are plenty of other hobbies too. You did great with your gardening supplies and with some more of that home school stuff. I bet we're still going to see some more home school zones by the end of your bootcamp!

    I love that you're adapting it to your needs, switching out easy days and hard days and getting creative with the whole process. You're in the serious decluttering swing now!

    I'm cheering you on every step of the way Jill.

    -Tanja

    ReplyDelete