Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, June 27, 2021

the Not Fun edition of Good, Random, Fun

 Good...
Two summers ago, the girls and I visited a different local coffee shop each week. 
Last summer we went to different food carts.
This summer we are doing a combination of the two.





Random...
If you look at lupine closely when they are blooming, you can sometimes see hearts in the bloom. 






NOT Fun...
I don't think any explanation is necessary. This kind of weather is NOT fun. 
We are having a horrible heatwave here in the Pacific Northwest. 






I'm linking up with  Good, Random, FunSeasons and Garden Affair



4 comments:

  1. Stay cool!! Noam juast got dropped off at summer camp...eek. My mom is there now and says it's icky icky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your garden fairs okay through the heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did our Texas weather get up there? So sorry. Visiting from the good, random, fun link up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lupin Flowers are beautiful, Thanks for sharing with Garden Affair.

    ReplyDelete