Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Repotting the Wandering Jew

 Last summer I bought this wandering Jew (aka Inch Plant) for outdoors and then brought it indoors for winter. It is absolutely amazing and grows so quickly! 

Two weeks ago I wanted to divide and repot it so I could have it both indoors and outdoors. I decided to take photos each week so I could track how quickly it grows. 


Newly repotted





1 week after repotting...




2 weeks after repotting...









3 comments:

  1. Obviously it loves its new home!
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/06/a-visit-to-garden.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely show piece! These are fascinating plants to grow.

    Thanks for choosing to share your link this week at 'My Corner of the World'!

    ReplyDelete