Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunrise Sunset

 

I love getting up just before sunrise and being able to witness the first light of the day. On this particular morning last week, I noticed a pinkish tint to the light coming in through the window. When I went outside, this is what I found....




Later that evening I was out for a run and witnessed a beautiful sunset...colorful bookends to my day. We had a LOT of rain this week and it caused flooding and landslides in the gorge. We ended up with giant puddles in our yard - perfect for some good reflection shots. 




I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons


5 comments:

  1. Days with colorful bookends are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pink and purple patterns in the sky!Are you saying these reflections were taken in your yard? That's quite a big big body of water:) Many thanks for sharing with All Seasons - the stormy weather symbolic for these times, but nature is beautiful where you live!Have a great week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful sunrise! Totally worth an early start for that!

    ReplyDelete