Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Sunday, June 21, 2020

The Garden in Mid-June

The roses have been beautiful...





and there are pops of color all around the house










The fruit and vegetable garden is flourishing. We have berries galore right now. Every day I go out to pick raspberries and blueberries. I love my morning walk around the yard to see what has grown and bloomed.









I'm linking up with Good, Random, Fun and Seasons



4 comments:

  1. I just love seeing your garden pictures! Such beautiful blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great garden pictures. Back home I have three blueberry plants in plastic barrels. I wonder if they will still be alive when we get back in late July or early August. By then they will be dying of thirst. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a glorious garden, and to pick fruit and vegetables so fresh is perfect. Enjoy your garden and summer and your week. I am joining you at All Seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must be a lovely walk through the garden and see that new has come up! Envious! Didn't know blueberries were growing so close together:) The first rose takes the crown though! Many thanks Jill for sharing your garden with All Seasons:) When I drink my raspberry drink, I'll think of you:) A lovely weekend and upcoming week to you, Jesh

    ReplyDelete