Give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread - Proverbs 30:8

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




We are supposed to be playing two separate gigs today, but instead we'll probably go for a hike and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. We've been setting aside all our gig money from the past year to help fund a trip to Ireland in June...now all plans are on hold.



Here's an Irish blessing for you...

May the road rise to meet you
 may the wind be always at your back
may the sun shine warm upon your face
may the rains fall soft upon your fields
and until we meet again, 
may God hold you in the palm of his hand.




And here's a little tune I recorded...for more, head on over to @fiddlejill on instagram




Linking up with


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you shared the video, I really enjoyed it! Hopefully, your trip won't be delayed for very long.

    Thanks for your contribution to 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete